KIT - 22" glamorous Gemini Panda Bear
'Gemini' faux fur kit
It works like this:
- A fat 1/2m piece of 'Cyber Pop' bright faux fur for the limbs and ears (100cm x 70cm )
- A fat 1/4m piece of 'Cloud Dancer' white faux fur for the head and belly (50cm x 70cm )
- A fat 1/16m piece of long pile ivory alpaca for the chubby cheeks (25cm x 35cm )
- 16mm black glass eyes
- 1 large piece of Paw pad material (at least a 1/16m piece – 25cm x 35cm)
- 75mm T-Joint joint set
- Coloured embroidery thread for the nose/toes (either pink, purple or blue depending on thread stocks)
& a printed copy of our 'Fat Panda' pattern in your parcel
(You will need your own stuffing, tools, sewing thread and any accessories desired)
The bear ends up approx 22" tall
Suitable for intermediate bear making skills. The 'Fat Panda' pattern is straightforward, but does include the panda-details like eye inserts and two-colour body break down. You will also need some experience with sewing for strength and durability and stuffing evenly. Instructions and a template are included for the paw pad detailing as well.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required (you do need to assemble the pieces before you begin though as they are larger then the A4 pages they're drawn on. Full instructions/guide are included for this as well).
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is a kit to make your own 'Gemini' bear this listing is NOT for a completed bear
We Also Recommend