Digital PATTERN - Dragon
I don't think I've met anyone yet who doesn't like dragons. Seriously - they are the most beautiful, majestic, fantastical creatures out there! So, why not make one yourself!?
This pattern is going to be a challenge for some sewers as there are quite a few elements to put together, but as long as you take it step by step you should be fine! Some basic sewing/craft-work skills might be a benefit though.
You Will Need:
* Fat 1/4m piece of mohair (we've used hand-dyed sparkle mohair for our dragons)
* Fat 1/4m of quilting cotton print fabric. A good quality, thick fabric.
* 40mm joint set.
*18-20mm glass eyes (we've used hand-painted eyes and sculpted lids from polymer clay. Basic black glass eyes would also be fine)
* Polymer clay for making claws/horns/eyelids - if required. (your dragon will still be amazing without this if you prefer not to add these details)
* embroidery thread for nose
* approx 400-500g of stuffing (depending on how firmly you pack it in)
* beads/weights for adding weight to the belly/feet
* dragon wings (or the wire/fabric/film to make your own - wing design is included in the pattern)
Finished size approx 15" long.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photos of the finished dragons for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
You will receive an emailed PDF file copy of the pattern pieces, photos and instructions.
I am also totally ok with any bears/owls made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
*** Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of the many different owls i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale ***
** Please enter your email address @ checkout and we'll send the PDF pattern to you via Email ASAP, ready for you to print out and start creating :-)
We Also Recommend