KITS - Havoc Owl
Owls are just magical aren't they! I've always had a soft spot for them, and decided it would be fun to design a soft-sculpture pattern to make my own. Now you can make one too!
This listing includes everything you need to make your own gorgeous 14" Life-size Barn Owl soft sculpture piece with a jointed neck.
• 1/8m piece of our ‘Eclipse’ tipped faux fur AND a 1/4m piece of our ‘Obsidian' dense black faux fur.
• Owl joint set (2 x 75mm wooden disks, 1 x extra-large T-pin)
• Pair of 18mm black glass eyes
• 1 x large piece of 'doeskin' faux suede fabric (for beak, feet etc)
• 200g of steel shot (for weighting down wings, base etc)
• And you get a printed copy of our exclusive ‘BARN OWL’ pattern with additional instructions specific to making Havoc.
You will need your own stuffing, sewing thread, tools and polymer clay for eyelids if desired. We have also used a bit of shading to accentuate the eyes and beak. If you’d like to replicate this you can either use silk-dye and paint it on (we use Dye-na-flow), or any copic pen/other shading medium would be perfect. The Owl also looks fine without shading.
Suitable for beginner bear making skills – this is one of our most straight forward designs.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and an image of the finished owl for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also totally ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend