KITS - Dragon Kit with Hand-Dyed MOHAIR - F001
I don't think I've met anyone yet who doesn't like dragons. Seriously - they are the most beautiful, majestic, fantastical creatures out there! So, why not make one yourself!? Each kit is a One Of A Kind (OOAK).
This kit is going to be a challenge for some sewers as there are quite a few elements to put together, but as long as you take it step by step you should be fine! Some basic sewing/craft-work skills might be a benefit though, so we do recommend the dragon kits for more intermediate level crafters.
This kit includes:
* Fat 1/4m piece of stunning royal blue wispy mohair with a deeper blue tip.
* Fat 1/4m of complementing patterned paisley quilting cotton print fabric for the belly, paws, feet, inner ears, spine spikes etc.
* 40mm T-pin joint set.
*a pair of our hand painted 18mm glass eyes in a complementing copper-olive-yellow effect.
* black DMC embroidery thread for nose
* Our exclusive Dragon pattern (printed copy - message us if you already have this pattern and we'll deduct the pattern cost from the listing price)
* and a pair of OOAK hand-carved and painted mini leather dragon wings - made by another talented etsy artist and just beautifully detailed. Easy to attach (just pin them either side of the spikes on the back of your finished dragon. They come with mini safety pins already attached). **Please note the wings are only painted on the front side, the back has been left as plain black leather - see photo.
You will need to source your own tools (scissors, pens, sewing needles etc), matching sewing thread and stuffing. If you want to make the leather or clay claws, or the clay eyelids/horn, you'll need to source your preferred polymer clay as well - but it isn't necessary. The dragon design looks just as gorgeous without those extra details, and isn't as fragile if you leave them off).
Finished dragon size is approx 15" long by 11" tall. Photos of completed dragon/s are just examples of this pattern made up in various colours and types of fur to give you an idea of what your kit will look like.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photos of the finished dragons for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also totally ok with any dragons made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
*** Please note that the finished dragons in the photos are simply examples of dragons i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale ***
We Also Recommend