KITS - 9" Pecan faux fur panda bear
This listing includes everything you need to make your own gorgeous 9" faux fur panda bear, just like 'Pecan' bear in the example photos.
Included in this kit:
• Fat 1/16m piece (25cm x 35cm) of our 'Husky' faux fur
• Fat 1/16m piece (25cm x 35cm) of our 'Chipmunk' faux fur
• a special set of 25-30mm T-pin joints (25mm for limbs, 30mm for neck)
• Pair of 10mm black glass eyes
• Chestnut DMC perle cotton embroidery thread for nose
• Black DMC perle cotton embroidery thread for the toes and pendant
• A copper and ivory faux silk flower pendant
• Additional instructions on shaping those cheeks, sculpting the toes, and for working with these particular faux fur fabrics.
• And you'll get a printed copy of our unique 'Lost Toys Collection' pattern with 5 different animals included - we use the 'Panda' version for this kit.
*** You will need your own stuffing, sewing thread, tools and eye-white fabric if desired. This faux fur is very dense, so may be a little more challenging to work with for some beginner bear makers.
If you’d like to achieve the shaded effect behind the eyes and around the foot pads like the example bear, you’ll just need to source some shading medium as well. We use Derwent Inktense pencils, but many mediums are suitable.
Suitable for very enthusiastic beginners and more intermediate bear makers due to the challenge of working with such dense fur.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and an image of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also totally ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]