KITS - 9" Jin Yu faux fur panda bear
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like have a go at making one of your own??? Then why not give one of these guys a go!?
This listing includes everything you need to make your own gorgeous 9" faux fur panda bear, just like the bear in the example photos.
• Fat 1/16m piece (25cm x 35cm) of our '15mm Black' dense shortpile black faux fur
• Fat 1/16m piece (25cm x 35cm) of our '15mm Ivory' dense shortpile ivory-white faux fur
• a set of 18mm T-pin joints
• Pair of 9mm black glass eyes
• black embroidery thread for nose and stringing the feather pendants
• Additional instructions on sculpting those cheeks and for working with this particular faux fur.
• 3 x small silver-tone feather pendants
• And you get a copy of our unique 'Lost Toys Collection' pattern - use the 'Panda' version
*** You will need your own stuffing, sewing thread, tools and eye-white fabric if desired. This faux fur is very silky, and has a finer, stretchier backing then the rest of our faux fur range - so you may find that lining the faux fur with plain woven cotton/calico might make it easier to work with (you will need to source your own woven fabric).
If you’d like to achieve the shaded effect behind the eyes and around the foot pads like the example Jin Yu bear, you’ll just need to source some shading medium as well. We use silk-dye and dry brush it in place, but copic pens or other mediums would work just as well (We've included a photo of Jin Yu BEFORE shading, so you can see how the bear will look if you decide to skip this step - he's still very cute!).
Suitable for very enthusiastic beginners and more intermediate bear makers due to the challenge of working with such super silky fur.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and an image of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also totally ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend