KITS - 8" Spooky Halloween 2020 bear
This listing includes everything you need to make your own gorgeous 8" 'Spooky' bear in a mix of three textured viscose fabrics.
• 17cm x 28cm piece of our 'Taffy' textured viscose
• 17cm x 28cm piece of our 'Partridge' textured viscose
• 17cm x 28cm piece of our 'Sunlight' textured viscose
• Pair of 16mm black glass eyes
• black embroidery thread for nose and stitching detail
• a custom set of T-pin joints
• a halloween glass dome pendant on a silver-tone chain and 100cm of satin ribbon
• Additional instructions
• And you get a 65% reduced printed copy of our 'Booth and/or Acorn' pattern
You will need your own stuffing, sewing thread, tools and eye-white fabric if desired. If you’d like to achieve the shaded effect like the example bear, you’ll just need to source some shading medium as well. We use silk-dye and 'Inktense' pencils and dry brush it in place, but copic pens or other mediums would work just as well.
Suitable for beginner bear making skills - but with the addition of more complicated intermediate steps (shading and stitch detailing) if you choose to do these.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and an image of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no further enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Please just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend
SALE Collaboration Bear: Duckie - 9" handmade mohair artist bear- OOAK