KITS - 8" Calico Faux Fur Artist Bear by Emmas Bears
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like have a go at making one of your own??? Then what better way to test it out than with a one of our smallest bear designs.
~ This listing is for our 8" 'Calico' bear made in two types of faux fur ~
It works like this - you receive:
- a custom 24cm x 26cm piece of 'Crimson Spot' faux fur (trim it back for the paws)
- a custom 24cm x 26cm piece of our '18mm Black' faux fur
- an 18mm T-pin joint set
- one pair of 6mm black glass eyes
- black nose thread (DMC pearl cotton) for embroidering the nose
- a copy of our exclusive EUSTON bear pattern (the pattern used to create Calico bear)
- AND a large crimson bow on black elastic - while stocks last
(You will need your own stuffing, bead weight, tools, sewing thread, shading medium, eye-white fabric and any extra accessories desired.)
Suitable for crafters with beginner skills as this is a very simple design.
Finished size approx 8".
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photos of the finished bears for reference. All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend
KIT - 18" Reborn style Baby Panda in curly kid mohair - Gingham Pinafore