KITS - 18" Apple Blossom Faux Fur bear
This listing includes the bulk of things you need to make your own chunky 18" bear in a beautifully combination of pink and green luxurious faux fur.
You Will Receive:
* A fat 1/4m piece of our 'Lichen' green faux fur (measuring 50cm x 70cm)
* A craft square piece of our 'Tickle' pink faux fur (measuring 50cm x 50cm)
* Matching green DMC Perle embroidery thread for nose
* A special set of joints (6 x 60mm, 4 x 75mm)
* A pair of 20mm black glass eyes
* A 1/2 sized piece of faux suede in 'Eucalyptus' green
* 5 x cream silk flowers and a 100cm length of pink satin ribbon
* a printed copy of our 'ALIVEA' pattern
* and additional instructions on working with the extra dense faux fur and shaping the cheeks.
(if you wish to do the shading effect around her eyes, nose and feet you will need to source either some silk-dye, copic pens of inktense pencils).
[NOT INCLUDED: you will need to source some coloured sewing thread, have access to either a sewing machine or strong sewing needles for hand sewing, polyfill stuffing/ bead weights, a little comb to brush out the fur on her cheeks while trimming them, and a scrap of non-fray white fabric if you wish to add whites behind her eyes (felt, leather, suede etc all work well).
Suitable for beginner to intermediate bear making skills as this fur is quite dense and can be a bit more challenging to sew. This design is very simple, but luxury faux fur can be tricky to work with as it is very dense.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend