KITS - 17" Caramel Cookie faux bear - Make your own
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like have a go at making one of your own??? Then why not give one of these guys a go!?
ONLY 1 LEFT*****
This listing includes everything you need to make your own long and lean 17.5" bear in our gorgeous Wolverine faux fur fabric.
You Will Receive:
* a 1/4m piece of our 'Creme Brûlée' deluxe faux fur
* a small piece of 'cream' faux cashmere paw pad fabric
* a pair of 10mm black glass eyes and faux suede for the eye whites
* black embroidery thread for nose and toes
* a special set of T-pin joints (30mm purple discs for the neck and arms, and 35mm wooden discs for the legs
* a cute acrylic kitty-shaped macaron cookie pendant
* And you get a copy of our KANOA pattern, AND additional instructions for trimming the cheeks and making those cute 3D toes.
Suitable for beginner to intermediate bear making skills. Design is very simple, but with unusual proportions. You can choose how detailed you want to make your bear and can leave off the shading and toe-sculpting if preferred.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference. You will need your own tools, sewing thread, stuffing and shading medium (if desired).
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also totally ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]