KITS - 16" Hand-dyed alpaca Thistle bear - PREORDER
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like have a go at making one of your own??? Then why not give one of these guys a go!?
This listing includes everything you need to make your own super cute 16" bear just like 'Thistle' shown in the photos above. This is a PRE-ORDER listing as the alpaca will be hand-dyed to your colour request, so please allow 3-5days for the dyeing process. For colour ideas feel free to browse our Hand-Dyed Mohair section to get an idea of colours we can achieve. Only single pot-dyed colours are included with this listing. If you'd like rainbow-dyed fur please contact us for availability and price.
You Will Receive:
* a 1/4m piece of our long pile (24mm) alpaca hand-dyed in a colour of your choice
* a 1/8m piece of our long pile (24mm) alpaca in natural ivory white
* embroidery thread for nose/claws (either in black, or matched to the dyed alpaca colour)
* a set of 50mm joints
* 12mm pair of black glass eyes
* You get a copy of the LYRIC pattern (And we'll include extra instructions on which pattern pieces to cut from which colour of alpaca, and additional instructions for trimming the rounded cheeks and 3D toes)
The only things not included in the kit are sewing thread, stuffing, and silk dye for shading (which is optional), and any ribbon accessories.
Suitable for intermediate bear making skills as the different colour-placement might be a bit confusing for a first-time bear maker.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also totally ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend