KITS - 15" Toothpaste faux fur bear
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like to have a go at making one of your own??? Then what better way to test it out than with a bear kit!
*** This listing is for a stunning blue and white fluffy faux fur bear kit made using our very popular 'Happy' design (just like the bear in the example photos)
It works like this:
- You get 1/4m piece of our stunning 'Toothpaste' blue striped faux fur (you'll have a little left over in case of error while tracing your pattern - it happens to the best of us!),
- and a 1/8m piece of the white/silver sparkle faux fur 'Bright Ice Sparkle' (trim this back for the paw pads)
- a 40mm joint set
- one pair of large 16mm black glass eyes
- a silver-tone and faux crystal butterfly pendant
- a copy of our 'Happy' bear pattern AND additional instructions for the 3D pulled toes
- And you get black nose thread (DMC pearl) for embroidering the nose and claws/toes if desired
(all you need is stuffing, sewing thread and tools. Shading effect has been created using silk-dye, but any regular teddy shading medium would work - this is not included though.)
This pattern makes up so beautifully with two complementary fabrics, and you're not limited to the blue/white combo either! Let me know if you'd prefer another fur combo based on our available stock.
Suitable for intermediate bear making skills as the pattern includes hand and foot pads both in 'foot pad' style, body with chest insert, and face with cheek insert.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also totally ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend