KITS - 15" Doughnut faux fur bear
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like to have a go at making one of your own??? Then what better way to test it out than with a bear kit!
*** This listing is for a stunning faux fur bear kit made using our brand new 'Frido' bear design (just like the bear in the example photos)
It works like this:
- You get 1/4m piece of our unique 'Turkish Delight' pink faux fur (you'll have a little extra left over in case of error - it happens to the best of us!).
- and a 1/16m piece of the 'Antique Brass' faux fur (also used for the paw pads)
- a 45mm joint set
- one pair of 13mm black glass eyes
- a sweet little polymer clay doughnut pendant
- a copy of our 'Frido' bear pattern
- And you get black nose thread (DMC pearl) for embroidering the nose and pulling claws/toes if desired
(all you need is stuffing, sewing thread and tools. Shading effect has been created using silk-dye, but any regular teddy shading medium would work - this is not included though.)
This pattern makes up so beautifully with two complementary fabrics, and you're not limited to this colour combo either! Let me know if you'd prefer another fur combo based on our available stock, and we'll do a custom price for you.
Suitable for intermediate-beginner bear making skills as the pattern includes inserts for the secondary colour which is just a little tricker then a single-colour bear.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also totally ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend