KITS - 15" Cowrie faux fur bear
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like to have a go at making one of your own??? Then what better way to test it out than with a bear kit!
*** This listing is for a stunning faux fur bear kit made using our 'Frido' bear design, just like the bear in the example photos.
Your Kit Includes:
- a 1/8m (50cm x 35cm) piece of our 'Jacaranda Bloom' faux fur
- a 1/4m (50cm x 70cm) piece of our 'Nebula' faux fur
- a 1/16m (25cm x 35cm) piece of '2023 White' faux fur
- a pair of 14mm black glass eyes
- black DMC perle cotton thread (for toes)
- lilac DMC perle cotton thread (for nose)
- a small piece of white faux suede (for eye whites)
- 45mm joint set
- 1/2 piece of dark purple faux cashmere fabric (for hand and paw pads)
- an acrylic Butterfly pendant
- extra instructions specific to this bear - with lots of photos
- And a copy of our 15" 'Frido' pattern
Suitable for a beginner with some experience/intermediate bear maker (this design isn't as straight forward as a single-colour teddy, and faux fur can be a little challenging to work with if you're not used to working with fur fabrics). Stuffing, tools, sewing thread and shading medium is not included and will need to be sourced yourself.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]