KITS - 13" Eleanor teddy using Emma's Bears FREE pattern
This listing includes all the components you need to make your own gorgeous 13" jointed 'Eleanor' teddy bear using our 'FREE' pattern.
Included in this kit:
• a set of 40mm T-pin joints
• a fat 1/4m piece of our pink 'It's a Girl' faux fur
• pink DMC embroidery thread for the nose and claws
• black DMC embroidery thread for the pendant
• 1m piece of pink satin ribbon
• 1/2 piece of pink faux suede paw pad material
• a cute acrylic ice cube pendant
• A printed copy of our unique ' 13" FREE bear pattern'
(and some additional instructions specific to Eleanor bear).
You will need your own stuffing, sewing thread, tools and eye-white fabric if desired. If you’d like to add any shading, you’ll just need to source some shading medium as well. We use silk-dye or Inktense pencils and brush it in place, but copic pens or other mediums would work just as well.
Suitable for beginner bear making skills.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend