KITS - 12" Snowball faux fur Christmas Bear
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like have a go at making one of your own??? Then why not give one of these guys a go!?
This listing includes everything you need to make your own gorgeous 12" Christmas bear in our gorgeous Mongolian-style crazy-curly white faux fur, complete with accessories of your choosing. (Or even without if you prefer). This is a great bear to display during the festive season decorated with the tinsel collar and star pendant - then remove these during the rest of the year for a cheeky white ball of fluff for any season!
• Fat 1/8m piece of our 'Blanc de blanc' white curly faux fur (use this for paw pads too).
• a set of 35mm T-pin joints
• Pair of 11mm black glass eyes
• 21mm black flocked safety nose (no nose embroidering needed here!)
• black DMC embroidery thread (for mouth and claws)
• 50cm length of the same golden star tinsel
• 1 x coloured star pendant of you choice (Olive, light pink, dark pink or aqua)
• A copy of our 12" SUGAR bear pattern AND additional instructions for inserting the safety nose and assembling the tinsel/star decorations.
You will need your own stuffing, sewing thread, tools and eye-white fabric if desired. If you’d like to achieve the shaded effect like the example Snowball bear, you’ll just need to source some shading medium as well. We use silk-dye and dry brush it in place, but copic pens or other mediums would work just as well.
Suitable for beginner bear making skills - but with the addition of more complicated intermediate steps (pulled toes) if you choose to do these. Our 'Sugar' pattern includes full instructions for sculpting toes and fingers.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and an image of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also totally ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend