KITS - 11" Misty Mandala bear
This listing includes everything you need to make your own gorgeous 11" bear in a combination of two gorgeous mohair and alpaca fabrics.
Included in this kit:
• Fat 1/16m piece of our 'Cameo Rose' shaggy mohair
• Fat 1/16m piece of our 'Eggplant' dense alpaca
• a set of 35mm T-pin joints
• Pair of 10mm black glass eyes and white faux suede for eye whites
• 1/2 piece of faux suede paw pad fabric
• pink satin ribbon
• shell embroidery thread for nose
• black embroidery thread for pulled toes
• a gorgeous trio of mandala pendants exactly like the original bear's
• And you get a copy of our SUGAR bear pattern
(As well as additional instructions specific to the making of Misty Mandala bear)
You will need your own stuffing, sewing thread and tools. If you’d like to achieve the shaded effect like the example bear, you’ll just need to source some shading medium as well. We use Derwent Inktense and dry brush it in place, but many other mediums would work just as well.
Suitable for beginner bear making skills - but with the addition of more complicated intermediate steps (pulled toes) if you choose to do these.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and an image of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]