KITS - 11" Hazelmoss faux fur bear
This listing includes everything you need to make your own gorgeous 11" two-tone bear in our stunning new faux fur, just like the bear in the example photos.
Included in this kit:
• Fat 1/8m piece (50cm x 35cm) of 'Lichen' faux fur
• Fat 1/16m piece (25cm x 35cm) of 'North of the wall' faux fur
• a set of 30mm T-pin joints
• Pair of 14mm black glass eyes
• black DMC thread for claws and stringing the pendant
• green DMC thread for the nose
• a blue/green butterfly pendant
• 1/2 piece of our beige faux leather paw pad fabric
• Additional instructions on sculpting those toes and cheeks.
• And you get a copy of our 11" 'RED' bear pattern
You will need your own stuffing, sewing thread, tools and eye-white fabric if desired. If you’d like to achieve the shaded effect like the example bear, you’ll just need to source some shading medium as well. We currently use Derwent Inktense pencils and brush it in place, but copic pens or other mediums would work just as well. Or leaving the bear un-shaded is totally ok too.
Suitable for very enthusiastic beginners and more intermediate bear makers due to the extra steps of inserting the contrasting coloured face and belly, the challenge of working with such dense faux fur, and the sculpted 3D toes.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and an image of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]