KIT - 29" Aurora Flutterby bear in faux fur and alpaca
Kit for 'Aurora Flutterby' 29" faux fur and alpaca teddy
Included in this kit:
- A fat 1/2m piece of the 'Dazzle' faux fur
- A fat 1/4m piece of the 'Onyx' black faux fur
- A small strip of long ivory alpaca
- 20mm black glass eyes
- 90mm T-pin joint set
- a full piece of black faux leather paw pad fabric
- A full skein of Deep Pink DMC embroidery thread for the nose/toes
- A large silver tone and teal butterfly pendant
- Silver-tone thread for stringing the pendant
- 150cm strip of wire-edged pink ribbon
- A printed copy of the new 'Belladonna' 28" panda pattern and additional instructions specific to this bear.
(You will need your own stuffing, tools, sewing thread, shading medium, eye-white fabric and any accessories desired)
Suitable for intermediate bear making skills. The 'Belladonna' pattern is straightforward, but does include the panda-details like eye inserts and two-colour body break down. You will also need some experience with sewing for strength and durability and stuffing evenly. Instructions and a template are included for the peek-a-boo paw pad detailing as well.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required (you do need to assemble the pieces before you begin though as they are larger then the A4 pages they're drawn on. Full instructions/guide are included for this as well).
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is a kit to make your own 'Aurora' bear this listing is NOT for a completed bear
We Also Recommend