KIT - 23" Figgy Pudding Panda Bear
This listing includes everything you need to make your own gorgeous 23" teddy made in some of our newest luxury faux fur.
Included in this kit:
• 1 x fat 1/4m piece of our 'Jeffrey' luxury mock mohair fur (50cm x 70cm)
• 1 x long 1/2m piece of our 'Ola' luxury mock mohair fur (50cm x 130cm)
• a custom piece of long alpaca for cheeks (14cm x 22cm)
• 1 x full piece of 'tan brown' faux leather/faux suede paw pad
• a special set of T-pin joints (90mm for limbs, 75mm for neck)
• Pair of 18mm black glass eyes
• Chestnut DMC embroidery thread for nose
• a brand new adult sized Santa hat
• 100cm strip of red satin ribbon
• a matt-silver tone jingle bell pendant
• Additional instructions and photos specific for making this bear
• And you get a printed copy of our 'Fat Panda' bear pattern
You will need your own stuffing, sewing thread, tools and eye-white fabric if desired (any non-fray white fabric scrap will work for eye-whites). If you’d like to achieve the lightly shaded effect like the example bear, you’ll just need to source some shading medium as well. We use silk-dye and/or intense pencils and dry brush it in place, but copic pens or other mediums would also work just as well. You can also leave off any shading, and he'll still look beautiful.
Suitable for intermediate beginner bear making skills as it does come with the addition of slightly more complicated steps (different colours, panda inserts, shading etc). Additionally, the rather large size of this bear can be a bit of a challenge as well.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions specific to Cotton Candy, with multiple photos of facial trimming and nose, and an image of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also OK with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend