KIT - 21" Penelope Grey and Pink Kid Mohair Toddler Bunny
Included in this kit:
- a large piece of 'Otto' grey curly kid mohair (105cm x 51cm)
- a fat 1/8m piece of our 'Angelica' pink curly kid mohair (35cm x 51cm)
- a fat 1/32 piece of our long pile ivory alpaca (25cm x 17cm)
- a pair of black glass eyes - 18mm
- 60mm T-pin joint set
- Black DMC Perle cotton for the nose and toes
- 400g bag of glass bead shot for weighting the ears and body
- a brand new large silver-tone crown with faux crystal beaded detailing
- pink satin ribbon
- a brand new outfit (see dropdown menu for options)
- And a copy of our brand new 21" Toddler Bunny pattern
(You will need your own stuffing, tools, sewing thread, shading medium, eye-white fabric, sculpting clay and eyelashes (if you wish - not necessary though) and any extra accessories desired. We recommend no more than 2kg of weight per bunny, as they will feel a lot heavier than you expect! 400g is included with this kit as a minimum.)
This kit is best for intermediate bear makers. The pattern is quite straightforward, but you will need some experience with sewing for strength and durability and stuffing evenly, especially if you decide you'd like to weight your bunny like a real baby. Instructions and a template are included for the pulled toe paw pad detailing as well.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pattern pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is a kit to make your own bunny, this listing is NOT for a completed item.
We Also Recommend