KIT - 16" DUMPLING bear in Warm Latte faux fur
Kit for 'Dumpling' bear
Included in this kit:
- A custom piece of our 'Warm Latte' faux fur (measuring at least 50cm x 90cm)
- A pair of black glass eyes - 16mm (with white faux suede for eye-whites)
- A 60mm T-pin joint set for limbs, with 45mm joints for neck
- Black DMC Perle cotton embroidery thread for the nose/toes
- A large metal antique-gold-tone key pendant
- 1/2 piece of beige faux suede paw pad fabric
- And a copy of our 'Huckleberry' pattern with additional instructions specific to Dumpling Bear.
(You will need your own stuffing, bead weight, tools, sewing thread, shading medium and any extra accessories desired.)
This kit is best for intermediate bear makers. The pattern is quite straightforward, but does include some extra darts in the design and toe shaping which can be a bit tricky if you haven't made a bear before. Instructions and a template are included for the pulled toe paw pad detailing as well.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required. Finished bear will be between 16-17" tall.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is a kit to make your own bear, this listing is NOT for a completed bear