KITS - 8" Giovani alpaca Artist Bear by Emmas Bears
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like have a go at making one of your own??? Then what better way to test it out than with a one of our smallest bear designs.
*** This listing is for our 'Giovani' 8" teddy made in our medium pile Nimbus alpaca ***
It works like this - you receive:
- a fat 1/16m piece of 'Nimbus' alpaca (trim it back for the paws)
- an 18mm joint set
- one pair of black glass eyes (6mm)
- a copy of our EUSTON bear pattern which includes the pattern and basic instructions.
- extra, specialised instructions for trimming Giovani's tiny chubby cheeks and tiny claws
- black nose thread (DMC pearl) for embroidering the nose and claws if desired.
- AND a pair of tiny black, silver-tone sunglasses as a pendant to string around his neck!
(all you need to source is stuffing, thread for sewing, bead shot for weighting if desired, and shading medium if you'd like to give your bear a little colour around the nose and toes - definitely not necessary though)
Suitable for crafters with beginner skills as this is a very simple design and the medium alpaca is wonderful to work with.
Finished size approx 8".
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photos of the finished bears for reference. All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also totally ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend