KIT - 18" Reborn style Baby Panda in curly kid mohair - PINK hoodie outfit
OOAK kit for an 18" grey and white curly kid mohair panda baby bear
Included in this kit:
- A fat 1/4m piece of our 'Otto' curly grey kid mohair
- A fat 1/8m piece of our 'Jasmine' curly ivory kid mohair
- A pair of black glass eyes - 18mm
- A 50mm T-pin joint set
- DMC Perle cotton embroidery skein for the nose/toes (grey)
- A brand new (with tags) newborn sized pink quilted winter onesie with faux fur trim hoodie
- A new 'Huggies' newborn nappy (diaper)
- And a copy of our brand new 'Baby Sweetpea' pattern
(You will need your own stuffing, bead weight, tools, sewing thread, shading medium, eye-white fabric and any extra accessories desired. We recommend no more then 2kg of weight per bear, as they will feel a lot heavier than you expect!)
This kit is best for intermediate bear makers. The pattern is quite straightforward, but does include the panda-details like eye inserts and different-colour break down which can be a bit tricky if you haven't made a bear before. You will also need some experience with sewing for strength and durability and stuffing evenly, especially if you decide you'd like to weight your bear like a real baby. Instructions and a template are included for the pulled toe paw pad detailing as well.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is a kit to make your own grey and white panda baby bear, this listing is NOT for a completed bear
We Also Recommend