KITS - 16" Myrrh Christmas bear
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like to have a go at making one of your own??? Then what better way to test it out than with a bear kit!
*** This listing is for a stunning Christmas bear kit made using our 'Frido' bear design, just like the bear 'Myrrh' in the example photos.
It works like this:
- You get a fat 1/8m piece of Schulte woven back faux fur in frosted black (50cm x 35cm)
- a piece of Schulte woven back faux fur in a warm ginger (50cm x 23cm)
- a piece of Schulte woven back faux fur in a warm cream (26cm x 24cm)
- a piece of Schulte woven back faux fur in a frosted ginger (26cm x 24cm)
- one pair of 10mm black glass eyes
- a 45mm T-Joint set
- a 100cm strip of gold-edged red ribbon and faux crystal ornament
- a red feathered hat (exactly the same as the example bear's)
- a copy of our 'Frido' bear pattern
- And you get black nose thread (DMC pearl) for embroidering the nose and toes
Suitable for intermediate-beginner bear making skills as the pattern includes inserts for multiple colours which is just a little tricker then a single-colour bear. Stuffing, tools, sewing thread and eye-white fabric is not included and will need to be sourced yourself.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also totally ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend