KITS - 15" Pumpkin Pie faux fur Bear
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like to have a go at making one of your own??? Then what better way to test it out than with a bear kit!
*** This listing is for a TWO COLOUR, FAUX FUR 'Pumpkin Pie' bear
It works like this:
- You get 1/4m piece of the long pumpkin coloured fur 'Butterum Yeti', and a 1/16m piece of the white curly fur 'Blanc de blanc'.
- a 40mm joint set
- matching pumpkin coloured faux suede for paw pads (30cm x 11cm)
- black nose thread (DMC pearl) for embroidering the nose, pulling the toes and stringing the pendant
- one pair of LARGE black glass eyes (16mm)
- a copy of our 'Happy' bear pattern and extra specific instructions for working with the faux mongolian fur with multiple photos
- And one gorgeous big gold and diamonte butterfly pendant (while stocks last)
(You will need to provide your own stuffing, sewing thread and tools. The fluffy white fur on the example bear's face has been created by brushing out the curly white 'Blanc de blanc' faux fur. The blanc de blanc fur on the belly and ears is left curly. The whites behind the eyes are just cut any from a non-fray white fabric, anything you have laying around would work (this is not included in the kit). And the shading effect has been created using silk-dye, but any regular teddy shading medium would work - this is not included either though.)
This pattern makes up so beautifully with two complementary fabrics, and you're not limited to the pumpkin/white combo either! Let me know if you'd prefer another colour combo using any of the fabrics in our store.
Suitable for intermediate bear making skills as the pattern includes hand and foot pads both in 'foot pad' style, body with chest insert, and face with cheek insert. No detailed instructions are included for the pulled-toe technique, but we will include the stitch marking details in the additional instruction document.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend