KITS - 10" Well Loved 'Walter' Mohair Artist Bear by Emma's Bears
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like have a go at making one of your own??? Then what better way to test it out than with this sweet long-limbed design finished with a well loved/aged effect.
The Kit includes:
- a fat 1/8m piece of our tipped ratinee mohair - your choice of colour ( see photo for options)
- an 25mm WOBBLE joint set (10 discs, 10 cotter-pins, 20 washers)
- one pair of black glass eyes (8mm)
- a copy of our 10" OSIAS bear pattern.
- extra, specialised instructions for the distressing/ageing details
- and black DMC thread for the nose and 'repair' stitches
(all you need to source is stuffing, thread for sewing, bead shot for weighting if desired, and shading medium if you'd like to give your bear a little staining on the well worn patches - definitely not necessary though)
Suitable for crafters with beginner skills as this is a very simple design and this mohair is lovely to work with.
Finished size approx 9-10".
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photos of the finished bears for reference. All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend