KITS - 10" Mellowdove Artist Kid Mohair Bear by Emmas Bears
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like have a go at making one of your own??? Then what better way to test it out than with this cute design.
It works like this - you will receive:
- a fat 1/16m piece of tipped mohair 'Otto' grey curly kid mohair
- a fat 1/16m piece of our 'Angelica' pink curly kid mohair
- one pair of black glass eyes (10mm)
- 25mm wooden T-pin joint set
- a small piece of faux suede eye white fabric
- black DMC perle cotton thread for pulled toes and stringing the pendant
- grey DMC perle cotton thread for the embroidered nose
- a small piece of baby pink faux cashmere paw pad fabric
- a pink and black gold-tone metal butterfly pendant
- a hot pink satin hair bow
- a black pearl-head pin for securing the bow in place
- a printed copy of our exclusive 10" OSIAS bear pattern
- and additional instructions with colour progress photos specific to Mellowdove
(all you need is stuffing, sewing thread and tools. Shading effect has been created using inktense pencils, but any regular teddy shading medium would work.)
Suitable for crafters with beginner skills as this is a very simple design and curly kid mohair is wonderful to work with.
Finished size approx 9-10" tall.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photos of the finished bears for reference. All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale ]
We Also Recommend