KIT - 17" LORENZO bear in curly kid mohair
Kit for 'LORENZO' bear
Included in this kit:
- A fat 1/4m piece of our 'Sable' black curly kid mohair
- A fat 1/8m piece of our 'Otto' grey curly kid mohair
- A pair of black glass eyes - 10mm
- A 60mm T-pin joint set for limbs, with 45mm joints for neck
- Black DMC Perle cotton embroidery thread for the nose/toes
- 100cm strip of sky blue satin ribbon
- And a copy of our brand new 'Huckleberry' pattern
(You will need your own stuffing, bead weight, tools, sewing thread, shading medium, eye-white fabric and any extra accessories desired.)
This kit is best for intermediate bear makers. The pattern is quite straightforward, but does include some extra darts in the design and toe shaping which can be a bit tricky if you haven't made a bear before. Instructions and a template are included for the pulled toe paw pad detailing as well. (The kit for the pink and brown 'Rosa' bear can be found in a separate listing).
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is a kit to make your own bear, this listing is NOT for a completed bear
We Also Recommend
KIT - 18" Reborn style Baby Panda in curly kid mohair - PINK hoodie outfit