Digital PATTERN - 15" Delight the Signature Bear
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like have a go at making one of your own??? Then why not give one of these guys a go!?
This pattern is a little bit special. We have designed her to be chunky enough to work when using a non-fur fabric like calico for signature bears, but to also look cute when made up in both long and short pile fur fabrics.
To make this bear you will need:
* a full fat 1/4m piece of fabric at least 50cm x 70cm as you will use up most of this, especially if cutting the paw pads from the same fabric (calico, cotton, suede, faux fur, mohair etc - the options are endless)
* a set of 50mm joints
* 12-14mm pair of painted glass eyes or black glass eyes
* 1 x skein of black embroidery thread for nose/claws
* approx 300-400g of stuffing (depending on how firmly you pack it in)
* bead/shot weights
* sewing thread and needles
* shading medium if required
Suitable for beginners. Finished size approx 15".
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photos of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
You will recieve an emailed PDF file copy of the pattern pieces, photos and instructions.
I am also totally ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
*** Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of the many different bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale ***
** Please enter your email address @ checkout and we'll send the PDF pattern to you via Email ASAP, ready for you to print out and start creating :-)
We Also Recommend
KIT - 18" Reborn style Baby Panda in curly kid mohair - Gingham Pinafore