KITS - 15" Professor Plum faux fur bear
Have you always loved teddy bears, and thought that you might like to have a go at making one of your own??? Then what better way to test it out than with a bear kit!
*** This listing is for a stunning faux fur bear kit made using our 'Frido' bear design, just like the bear in the example photos.
It works like this:
- You get 1/4m piece of our unique 'Smashed Berry' shaggy faux fur (you'll have a little extra left over in case of error - it happens to the best of us!).
- and a 1/16m piece of the 'Bouquet' faux fur (also used for the paw pads)
- a 45mm joint set
- one pair of 9mm black glass eyes
- a copy of our 'Frido' bear pattern
- And you get dark purple nose thread (DMC pearl) for embroidering the nose and pulling claws/toes if desired
Suitable for a beginner with some experience/intermediate bear maker (this design isn't as straight forward as a single-colour teddy, and this faux fur can be a little challenging to work with if you're not used to working with fur fabrics). Stuffing, tools, sewing thread, shading medium and eye-white fabric is not included and will need to be sourced yourself.
Comes with simplified, step by step instructions and photo of the finished bear for reference.
All pieces are at correct size - no enlarging or reducing required.
All patterns are copied exactly from my personal stock and have been hand drawn and designed by me. They are also my well loved designs and have been tested on numerous occasions - So i know that they work! Seam allowances, openings. fur directions etc have been pre-marked on the pieces.
I am also ok with any bears made from my patterns being re-sold. Just reference the use of my pattern when describing/tagging the bear.
[Please note that the bears in the photos are simply examples of bears i have made using this pattern and are not included in the sale]
We Also Recommend